How does the CRM-Tablet-Service benefit marketing and sales?
- Collecting and managing addresses on the move
- Qualifying customer needs
- Identifying and qualifying visitors
- Conducting surveys and data collection
- Showcasing products and benefits
- Structuring spontaneous customer interviews
- Scanning in QR Codes, signatures, etc.
- Saving paper, costs & time
- Direct triggering of follow-up processes in marketing and sales
Where can you utilise the CRM-Tablet-Service?
- At trade shows
- At functions
- At events
- In the showroom
- At the POS
- In pedestrian zones
- During promotional campaigns
- In sales pitches
- On the fly, on the go
Who can benefit from using the CRM-Tablet-Service?
The GRUNWALD CRM-Tablet-Service is suitable not only for companies of any size – from tiny firms to enterprises – but also for local authorities and NGOs. It is especially interesting for customers who don't have their own – or their own fully-integrated – CRM infrastructure, since all service components are combined individually as needs require.
- Brand manufacturers
- Trading organisations
- Service providers
- Event agencies
- Trade fair service providers
- Trade fair organisers
- Market research companies
- Administrative departments, local authorities
Which companies are already using the CRM-Tablet-Service ?
How does the CRM-Tablet-Service inspire your customers?
- Modern, intuitive and appealing dialogue format
- Tablets pique customer interest in dialogue
- Dialogue is more customer-friendly, more flexible and relaxed
- Multimedia presentations are more attractive
- Clearer presentation of related contexts
How can the CRM-Tablet-Service help your Sales and Service personnel?
- Appealing intro to the sales talk
- Completely does away with paperwork (gets rid of "red tape")
- Customer participates actively ("Yes" mode)
- Customer-friendly, easy-going dialogue
In what ways is tablet-driven dialogue superior to conventional print formats?
The CRM-Tablet-Service from the GRUNWALD agency offers you the advantages of personalised sales pitches plus the benefits of digital online interaction. The tablet makes digital data more accessible, more personally structured. Both customer and salesperson can focus on the discussion and avoid wasting time on administrative aspects.
Forms, written materials and other documents can thus be removed from the sales process, by being integrated into the tablet-driven dialogue. All of the necessary information is therefore retained and available digitally without any further effort required. This equates to savings in time, costs and materials while offering maximum flexibility for marketing and sales.
What are the benefits of the CRM-Tablet-Service?
- Highly flexible for use in address generation applications and for surveys.
- Modernises, accelerates and augments the traditional pen-and-paper method
with the deployment of mobile terminals.
- Interactive and intelligent application, which also enables the scanning in of QR Codes, for example.
- An alternative that conserves resources, cutting costs while saving time – and paper.
- Can be deployed for companies and events of any size.
- Available at short notice, since modifications to design and content can be completed quickly.
- Complies with the most stringent security standards for data handling.
- Available in other languages on request.
What are the CRM-Tablet-Service’s key features?
Users of the CRM-Tablet-Service can draw on the complete spectrum of services provided by the 130-strong team at our strategy marketing agency. You can outsource your entire sales promotion campaign to us, i.e. from conception and creative development to event organisation and hosting and on through reporting, fulfilment and follow-up. Or you can simply use individual modules, just as they suit your wishes and needs. Or, as an alternative, you can simply use the basic version with database customisation, and hire iPads for your campaign for a low-cost daily fee.
What languages does the CRM-Tablet-Service offer?
The CRM-Tablet-Service was developed for use internationally and can be modified to support a wide range of language versions.
How is the CRM Tablet Service priced?
In the basic version of the CRM-Tablet-Service from the GRUNWALD agency, we hire out the required number of iPads to you for a low-cost charge and customise the database to suit your requirements for a one-time flat fee.
The applicable prices are derived from the number of tablets needed, the period of use and the effort required to make the necessary database changes.
In addition, we also offer your our Peace of Mind Service: if you want, we can also handle all of the organisation and hosting activities, too. Starting with campaign staff and continuing with lead post-processing in our Customer Interaction Centre and our high-performance Shipping and Logistics Centre.